POS and Framework Web.config Settings
The POS and Framework webconfig files need to be verified based on the user authentication that the organization chooses to use. Aptify recommends using windows domain authentication for security reasons. By default, Aptify Point of Sale is configured with Windows Domain Authentication configuration.
If you are unable to save the webconfig file in the same location due to the server's security settings, then save the file to a separate location (desktop), and then copy and replace the original webconfig file.
Verify the POS webconfig file app settings
- Open the POS website folder.
- Open the web.config file with a text editor like Notepad.
- Verify that the keys marked as 1 in the figure below, have the values that you entered during the setup for Point of Sale service and Framework service.
- Verify that the keys marked as 2 in the figure below, have the trusted user that you entered during the setup and other values are set according to your environment.
- Verify that the key marked as 3 in the figure below, has the value set as 1 (recommended), for Windows Domain User Authentication. Set the value to 0, for SQL User Authentication.
Verify the Framework webconfig file app settings
- Open the Framework website folder.
- Open the Web.Config file with a text editor like Notepad.
- Verify that the keys marked as 1, in the figure below, have the user that you entered during the setup and the settings are the same as that of the POS webconfig file.
- Verify that the key marked as 2, in the figure below, has the location of the bin folder of the Framework service. This folder is located under the Framework service website folder.
Verify the Repository Reference Records
Need to verify the below mentioned Repository References Records from Framework > Process Pipeline > Repository References Tab and add if missing.
- Startup.Generic Entity