You can create copies of views that you previously created or of shared views that were created by someone else. After copying and pasting a view, you can modify the view's properties as necessary.
You can only paste a copied view into the same service.
The procedures for copying a view are broken down by interface:
Aptify Web Interface
- Navigate to the service that contains the view to be copied.
- Click the Actions button and select Copy View.
- If necessary, in the Copy View dialog, specify the folder containing the view to be copied in the Select Folder field.
- Select the view to be copied in the Select View field.
- The View Name field displays a name for the new view,Copy of <View name>.
- If a different name for the new name is desired, update the View Name field in the Properties of the View.
If you want to copy the scheduling information from the original view, select the Copying the view's Scheduling information option.
The ability to copy a view's scheduling information is only available in the Aptify web interface.
- Click Copy View to copy the view.
Aptify Desktop Client
- From the Folder List, expand a service, and any folders, if necessary, to locate the view to be copied.
- Right-click the name of the view and select Copy.
- Right-click within the service, a view in the service, or a folder in the service, and select Paste from the pop-up menu.
- The system creates a copy of the view. The name of the new view is Copy of <View name>.
- Right-click the view copy and select Rename. Enter a new name for the copied view and press Enter.
- If you want to edit the view's settings, right-click the view and select Properties from the pop-up menu to open the View Properties dialog.