The Aptify Accounts Payable (AP) Integration module allows Aptify to interface with an organization's Accounts Payable accounting software to exchange relevant data between the two systems. The standard Aptify installation includes support for importing and exporting data related to customer refunds and processing product cost tracking, but an organization can develop additional functionality to transfer other data as needed.
For refund processing and product cost tracking, Aptify provides a mechanism to transfer the adjustments from Aptify to an Accounts Payable system, such as Microsoft Dynamics GP (Great Plains). Then, after the accounting department processes the refund or cost information within the AP system and prints checks, a user can import the applicable check numbers back into Aptify.
This topic covers the following sub-topics related to Aptify's integration with an AP system for refund processing:
- How Aptify Integrates with an Accounts Payable System
- How Aptify Integrates with an Accounts Payable System to Process Refunds
- How Aptify Integrates with Accounts Payable Systems to Track Product Costs
- Running the AP Export Wizard
- Running the AP Import Wizard
- Configuring Additional AP Transaction Sources
- Adding the AP Import and Export Wizards