Information about hotels related to a meeting can be listed on the Hotels sub-tab on the Meetings tab of a Products record.
- Open a new Meeting Hotels record from the Hotels sub-tab on the Meetings tab of the Products record.
- Enter the name of the hotel in the Hotel field. The hotel needs to have a Companies record before it can be added to the record.
- If the hotel has agreed to special pricing for the rooms, enter a description of the pricing in the Special Offering field.
- Add the offer start and end dates.
- Click OK to save and close the Meeting Hotels record.
- Repeat steps 1 through 4 to add additional hotels.
- Alternatively, you can click OK and New in Step 5 to save the current record and open a new Hotels record in one step.