You can define each step of a process flow as a rule, sub-process, or component. A component specifies an object, which contains the code that executes the step's functionality. Components provide standard building blocks for process flows utilized with Aptify. Aptify provides a set of sample components with the standard application that an organization to use to create process flow steps. (See About the Delivered Process Components for a list of delivered components.) Also, developers can create new components in Visual Studio .NET as necessary.
Process Components records in Aptify define the Object Repository location of the object as well as the data necessary to successfully execute its function.
This topic covers the following sub-topics:
- Creating Process Component Categories
- Creating Process Components
- Defining Process Component Input Properties
- Defining Process Component Output Properties
- Defining A Custom Property User Interface
- Defining Process Component Result Codes
- Using the Generate Data Mapper Process Component Wizard
- Using the Web Service Process Component Wizard