This topic describes how to remove the Aptify website from a web server.
Removing the Aptify website does not remove the server components from the Aptify database.
Follow these steps:
- On the web server, open the Internet Information Services (IIS) Manager from Start > Control Panel > Administrative Tools.
- In the console tree, expand the Sites heading.
- Right-click the Aptify application and select the Remove option from the context menu.
- The name of the application will vary depending on the name you entered during installation. If you accepted the default, the application name is Aptify.
- Select the Application Pool list.
- Right-click the Aptify_HTML5 application pool (or the name of the pool specified during the Aptify installation) and select the Remove option from the context menu. Repeat this step to delete the Aptify_SOAWeb application pool.
- Alternatively, you can select the application pool and select the Remove option from the Actions pane.
- Close the Internet Information Services (IIS) Manager.
- Delete the Aptify and AptifyServicesAPI folders on the computer's hard drive that contains the website files.
- If you accepted the default path during installation, the folder is located at C:\Inetpub\wwwroot\aptify.
- Depending on your web server's operating system, you may need to delete the websites files directly from the Internet Information Services IIS Manager. To do this, right-click an Aptify virtual directory and if available, select the Deploy > Delete Folder and Content option from the context menu. If not available, delete the Aptify folders on the computer's hard drive as instructed above.