This component adds a time control to a form for fields that use the Time data type. It uses the following input properties:
- FieldName (required): This string links the Form Template Part to a Field (with the Time data type) in the form's entity.
- ShowLabel (required): When set to 1, the specified LabelCaption appears on the form. When set to 0, the LabelCaption does not appear. This input property defaults to 0.
- LabelWidth (required): This property specifies the width of the LabelCaption in pixels. A typical LabelWidth in Aptify is between 79 and 99 pixels. The default value is 70.
- LabelCaption: This string specifies an optional caption that can appear on the form to the left of the control.If left blank and ShowLabel is 1, then the field's display name is used as the label.
- Caption: This string specifies an optional caption that can appear on the form to the left of the control and provided that same function as the LabelCaption property.
- DisableGETransferData: When set to 1, the implementer is required to move the value to/from the bound control to the Aptify Generic Entity (GE) or other data access method.
- DisableGeDataTransfer: This is an advanced setting for forms that include a layout control. In Aptify 6.0, this input property is updated so that when it is set to 1, the component value comes from the bound control, and when it is set to 1, the component is updated from the generic entity or is it refreshed from another data access method. The default value is 0.
- LabelCaptionCultureString: This string specifies the culture string to localize the label (if desired). For this input property, specify the base string for the applicable Culture String record. See Working with Culture Strings for more details.