This component is used to display special fields for the Persons and Companies forms that may not exist as fields in the entity. For example, this component is used to display Order Total and Order Balance on Persons and Companies record. It is also used to display the RootCompanyMemberType on a Person's Membership tab.
It is used in conjunction with a layout control and/or entity object to set the displayed value for the field. The component calls the GET value from the entity, before the data field is assigned. Then, it calls a SetAddValue if the Field does not exist.
This component uses the following input properties:
- ShowLabel (required): When set to 1, the specified LabelCaption appears on the form. When set to 0, the LabelCaption does not appear. If the Rich Text Field will appear on its own tab, set this property to 0.
- FontName: This string specifies the font used for the caption and the field value. It defaults to Tahoma.
- LabelWidth (required): This property specifies the width of the LabelCaption in pixels. A typical LabelWidth in Aptify is between 79 and 99 pixels.
- DataField (required): This string links the Form Template Part to the data field -generated by the entity object or layout control.
- LabelText: This string specifies the caption that can appear on the form to the left of the field.
- TextCultureString: This string specifies the culture string used to localize the label. For this input property, specify the base string for the applicable Culture String record. See Working with Culture Strings for more details.