A fund is a record in the Products service to which pledges are made. A fund is associated with a fundraising campaign and should be created before the campaign is created (although the fund can be created and associated with the campaign at a later time). One or more funds can be associated with a fundraising campaign.
Follow these steps to add Funds to Aptify:
- Open a new record from the Products service.
- Enter a Name for the fund.
- Enter a fundraising category in the Category field.
- The general ledger (GL) accounts from the category automatically flow down to the new product.
- Click the Accounting > GL Accounts tab to review the fund's GL accounts and modify them as necessary.
- Save and close the Products record.