Advertising frequency codes represent the number of times the advertiser commits to run an advertisement in a publication. Advertisers can contract to run an advertisement once, twice, twelve times, or any other defined frequency. The frequency code allows special discounts based on the number of advertisements agreed to on the contract.
- From the Advertising Frequency Codes service, open a new Advertising Frequency Codes record.
- In the Name field, enter a name for the frequency scheme.
- In the Description field, enter an optional description to further define or clarify the frequency code name.
- Click Save to finish creating the new Advertising Frequency Codes record.
- Repeat steps 1 through 4 for each new Advertising Frequency Codes record.