This topic provides examples of several supported sales tax implementations in Aptify, including:
- Sales Tax Example: Child Jurisdiction Overrides Tax of Parent Jurisdiction
- Sales Tax Example: Child Jurisdiction's Tax Applied to Order Line Plus Parent Jurisdiction Tax
- Sales Tax Example: Child Jurisdiction's Tax in Addition to Parent Jurisdiction Tax
- Sales Tax Example: Multiple Sales Tax Rates Applied to Same Order
- Sales Tax Example: Tax Included in Price
This topic uses sample Sales Tax Rate records for Pennsylvania state and Philadelphia county to illustrate the sales tax functionality provided by Aptify and to illustrate how changing one or more fields can modify the sales tax behavior. These examples are not intended to reflect the actual requirements for these tax jurisdictions. Refer to Pennsylvania state's Web site (http://www.state.pa.us/) for information on its sales tax policies.