An organization can use Contact Log Categories to group related contact logs together to facilitate searching, sorting, and reporting activities.
Follow these steps to add additional categories:
- Open a new record from the Contact Log Categories service, which is located in the Administration – CRM application.
- Enter the category's name in the Name field.
- Enter a description of the category in the Description field.
- If you are adding a sub-category of an existing category, enter the parent category in the Parent field. This field links to another record in the Contact Log Categories service.
- Save and close the record.